Celebrate Lunar New Year with special promotions from NAB
National Australia Bank (NAB) is helping customers celebrate the Lunar New Year with eight special promotions, available until March 6.
The promotions that are available to customers are:
- $8 NAB Fee on international money transfers (normally $22). This includes any currency to selected Asian destinations in store or through NAB Internet Banking
- $8 Fee on foreign currency cash transactions (normally $10). Available when you mention this offer in store.
- Open a margin loan facility and get 0.8% off NAB’s standard variable rate
- Open a nabtrade account before March 1 2015 and get 28 free online trades, valid for 68 days
- Special Lunar New Year term deposit rates
- NAB Traveller card – no longer subject to initial load fee (ongoing offer)
- Free Chinese New Year red envelopes
- Accept China Union Pay transactions with NAB EFTPOS
Cindy Batchelor, NAB Executive General Manager for nabBusiness said that the offers were a great way to ring-in the Lunar New Year.
“The Lunar New Year is a great celebration of Asian culture, and customers have even more reason to celebrate with these eight special promotions,” said Ms Batchelor.
“We’re thrilled to offer these savings that will help customers take the lead in 2015 and we wish all our customers a happy and prosperous Year of the Goat.”
For more information about these offers, call 132 652 or visit nab.com.au/lny
Notes on the promotions:
1. Destination countries are China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Vietnam, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia & Macau. Overseas bank charges may apply 2. Excludes deposits or withdrawals from a Foreign Currency Account 3. LNY2015 will need to be populated into the promotion code field on the last page of the nabtrade application form to redeem this offer. Conditions apply 4. The 0.8% interest rate discount will be applied for the life of the loan. Conditions apply. 5. Subject to approval criteria 6. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statement, terms and conditions, or other disclosure documents available from National Australia Bank Limited (NAB), before making any decisions about this product. NAB is the product issuer. All products and services noted are issued by National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686 except for the nabtrade service. The nabtrade service is provided by WealthHub Securities Limited ABN 83 089 718 249 AFSL No. 230704. Information has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial circumstances, or needs. Before acting you should consider the appropriateness of the information. Where the information relates to a financial product, you should consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statements and terms and conditions available at nab.com.au. © 2015 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686