NAB announces disaster relief package for flood affected areas in Gippsland
If you’re a NAB customer affected by the current floods in Gippsland, there is a wide range of immediate financial support available now.
NAB encourages customers to get in touch when ready to discuss how we can support you, including:
- Credit card and personal loan relief.
- Waiving application fees and charges for withdrawing term deposits early.
- Waiving the application fee for restructuring business facilities.
- Deferral of principal and/or leasing payments.
- Free professional and confidential counselling.
NAB Retail Executive Regional Victoria, Mil Kairouz said these measures were aimed at providing immediate financial support.
“This is devastating many customers – we’re here to support you. First priority is to stay safe, and then look to us for support,” Mr Kairouz said.
“We are here to support you before, during and after a natural disaster. Anyone who needs assistance can contact us and we’ll talk through the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help are encouraged to visit their nearest open NAB branch where it is safe to do so, contact their banker directly, call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599 (8am-8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays AEST/AEDT) or visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Small businesses that need help can call 1300 961 577.
- Agri customers that need help can contact their banker.
- For emergency claims, or general insurance, call 1300 555 013.
- For property and motor vehicle insurance assistance, call 132 652.