NAB announces Lucindale bushfires disaster relief package
National Australia Bank has today announced its disaster relief package for customers affected by the recent bushfires in Lucindale, SA.
If you’re a NAB customer affected by the bushfires, we can provide financial relief by:
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments.
- Waiving application fees and charges.
- Waiving fees and charges for withdrawing term deposits early.
- Supporting business banking customers to restructure existing bank facilities.
- Providing credit card relief.
- Providing access to complimentary, professional and confidential counselling.
NAB Business Bank Executive Southern SA, Judd Smith, said it has been a difficult time for the community of Lucindale.
“We know this has impacted a lot of people – we are here to help and the number one priority is to stay safe,” Mr Smith said.
“We are here to support all NAB customers, employees and the wider community. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help with their finances can visit their nearest open NAB branch, contact their banker directly, call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599 (8am-8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays AEST/AEDT) or visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Small business that need help can call 1300 961 577.
- Agri customers that need help can contact their banker.
- For emergency claims, or general insurance, call 1300 555 013.
- For Property and motor vehicle insurance assistance, call 132 652.
For further information:
Calum Young NAB Media Line
M: +61 (0) 472 863 630 M: +61 (03) 8641 0180