NAB supports customers affected by QLD bushfires
NAB has today confirmed its disaster relief package is available to support customers and businesses affected by bushfires in the Central and Northern Queensland area.
Measures available to customers include:
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate;
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments;
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early;
- Waiving home loan and personal loan application fees;
- Support to manage existing agribusiness bank facilities;
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities; and
- Making available to customers, a well-being support service provided under NAB’s counselling services.
- Customers who need help with their finances can visit their nearest open NAB branch, contact their banker directly or call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599 (8am-8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays AEST/AEDT).
- Small business that need help can call 1300 961 577.
- Agri customers that need help can contact their banker.
- For emergency claims, or general insurance, call 1300 555 013.
- For Property and motor vehicle insurance assistance, call 132 652.
NAB Regional Customer Executive, QLD Regional and Agribusiness, John Avent said, “It’s been a difficult time for people in the affected areas and we know this has impacted a lot of people – we are here to help and the number one priority is to stay safe.”
“We are here to support all NAB customers, employees and the wider community. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
For further information:
M: +61 (0) 472 863 630