Support for NAB customers affected by Victorian bushfires
National Australia Bank today announced that it has initiated its disaster relief package for customers impacted by bushfires across Victoria.
“We understand that this is a difficult time and many communities are still facing uncertainty as bushfires continue to burn across Victoria” said Paula Benson, GM Corporate Responsibility.
“NAB wants all employees, customers and communities to know that we are here to help. Anyone who needs advice or support can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and the best way to assist them.”
On Sunday NAB made disaster relief measures available for bushfire affected customers in Victoria including:
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early
- Waiving home loan and personal loan fees and charges
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities
- Provision of support and counselling through NAB’s Employee Assistance Program
Customers seeking further assistance and advice should contact NAB Care on 1800 701 599 or visit nab.com.au/bushfirerelief. Business customers should contact their banker.
For information and assistance on MLC insurance products call 132 652, or for NAB property and/or motor vehicle insurance products call Allianz on 1300 555 013.