WA bushfires – NAB’s natural disaster relief package
National Australia Bank today announced that it has invoked its disaster relief package for customers impacted by bushfires in Western Australia’s South West, including Northcliffe.
“It’s been a stressful week for people in the affected areas and our thoughts are with them as they continue to face the real danger of the bushfires,” said Rebecca Kotow, Head of Community Engagement.
“NAB wants to ensure that all employees, customers and communities know that when they need the support we will be there. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
NAB has made its disaster relief measures available for bushfire affected customers in WA including:
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early
- Waiving home loan and personal loan fees and charges
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities
- Provision of support and counselling through NAB’s Employee Assistance Program
Customers seeking further assistance and advice should contact NAB Care on 1800 701 599. Business customers should contact their banker.
For information and assistance on MLC insurance products call 132 652, or for NAB property and/or motor vehicle insurance products call Allianz on 1300 555 013.