NAB has today announced its disaster relief package for customers in flood-affected areas in south east Queensland.
NAB encourages customers affected by the floods to contact the bank when they’re ready to discuss a range of financial relief measures, including:
- Credit card and personal loan relief
- Waiving the establishment fee for restructuring business facilities
- Concessional loans to customers seeking support to restructure existing facilities to assist in repairs, restocking and re-opening for business
- Reducing and moratorium on home and personal loan repayments
- Wellbeing support for colleagues and customers
NAB Executive Retail QLD, Tom Crowley, said the measures provide customers access to immediate financial support.
“We know this is impacting a lot of people across Queensland. We are here to help and the number one priority is to stay safe,” Mr Crowley said.
“We are here to support all NAB customers, employees and the wider community before, during and after a natural disaster. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help are encouraged to visit their nearest open NAB branch where it is safe to do so, contact their banker directly, or call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm Saturday AEST/AEDT);
- 1300 769 650 for business customers (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT); or
- Visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Agri customers who need help can contact their banker.
- For NAB insurance claims (damaged homes, contents, and vehicles), please call Allianz on 1300 555 013
For further information:
NAB Media Line
P: +61 (0) 3 7035 5015