National Australia Bank has been named “Best Industry Specialisation” in the Australian Business Banking Awards* for 2017.
NAB was judged across a wide range of criteria for work across its agribusiness, health and education portfolios, including industry expertise, support for specialist advisers and proven service tailored to the nominated industry.
Chief Customer Officer, Business and Private Banking, Angie Mentis said the award recognised NAB’s continued efforts to back Australian businesses to support growth and opportunity in the economy.
“’There is enormous growth potential in Australian agriculture, health and education and that’s why we’ve been specialising in these industries for a very long time. Whether that’s putting more health bankers in regional locations or supporting our farmers through the cycles- we want to enable and give confidence to our customers to sustainably realise their growth potential and move Australia forward.”
“I want to thank our customers – without their feedback we wouldn’t be able to constantly learn and innovate in the way that we do that has helped us to win this award,” she said.
NAB Specialised Banking Snapshot:
- We bank 1 in 3 Australian farmers, with 550 specialist bankers on the ground in 112 centres across Australia. Our bankers are proud members of their local communities, and many are farmers themselves.
- NAB is ranked #1 for satisfaction from its Agribusiness customers
- Our 230 specialist health bankers work exclusively with businesses and professionals in the industry across metropolitan and regional Australia. They provide comprehensive financial solutions to pharmacy, practitioners, aged care, private hospitals, private health insurance, health supply and community and allied health providers.
- NAB is ranked #1 for overall satisfaction and reputation from businesses in Health Care & Social Assistance
- We have a long and proud history spanning over 150 years, supporting all segments of the Australian Education sector.
*Formerly known as the AB+F Corporate Business Banking & Private Banking awards