NAB has been voted number one for Relationship Strength for Transactional Banking and Debt Capital Markets by Australia’s biggest companies, according to the 2023 Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate Transactional Banking and Debt Capital Market Surveys.
NAB’s Corporate and Institutional bankers have also been ranked first for the best overall advice on the use of foreign exchange, interest rate risk management, domestic and offshore debt securities markets and complex structured finance products, in addition to providing the best service for large deposits and syndicated loan arranging.
David Gall, Group Executive, Corporate and Institutional Banking, said NAB took pride in being a relationship-led bank and it was terrific to receive such positive feedback from our valued customers.
“It’s our privilege to serve our customers and offer quality advice and products that support their strategic ambitions and growth plans,” Mr Gall said.
“We appreciate all the feedback that our clients have provided through Peter Lee and we welcome the opportunity to learn, improve and innovate.
“I extend my congratulations and thanks to our talented team who strive to build deep relationships and provide industry-leading banking expertise to our customers, and I thank our clients for their participation in the survey and for trusting NAB as their banking partner.”
Note to editors:
- NAB’s Corporate and Institutional Bank received an overall net promoter score of +36. Net Promoter Score (NPS) measures customer loyalty and satisfaction with a company 1
- NAB has retained the #1 position in the Relationship Strength Index for Debt Capital Markets for nine consecutive years 2
- NAB has retained the #1 position in the Relationship Strength Index for Transactional Banking for four consecutive years 3
- NAB Connect voted best platform in the market for the fifth year running 3
Sources: Peter Lee Associates, Australia
- Large Corporate Relationship Banking Survey Australia 2023
- Debt Capital Market Survey Australia 2023.
- Large Corporate Transactional Banking Survey Australia 2023.
All rankings against the four major domestic banks.
About Peter Lee Associates (PLA)
- PLA is an Australian Research & Consulting firm for the financial services industry. Formerly known as Greenwich Associates, Peter Lee and his team have been running Australian & New Zealand research since 1985.
- The Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking Survey is a leading indicator of performance across wholesale banking in Australia. Approximately 610 Australian based large corporate institutions were surveyed for this primary report. It’s the largest Corporate & Institutional Relationship Banking survey run in Australia and NZ.
- All attempts are made to interview in person or zoom, with interviews lasting 45-60 mins on average.