NAB is making financial support available to customers in flood-affected areas in NSW, Victoria and Tasmania.
NAB encourages customers affected by the floods to contact the bank to discuss a range of financial relief measures, including:
- Loan deferral or reduced repayment arrangements for home, personal and some business loans.
- Deferring upcoming credit card payments.
- Waiving and/or refunding fees and charges, including for example: merchant terminal fees and early access fee to term deposits.
NAB Retail Executive, Krissie Jones, said the measures provided customers access to immediate financial support.
“We know this is impacting a lot of families and businesses across NSW, Victoria and Tasmania. The number one priority is to stay safe and when people are ready to talk to their bank, we are here to help,” Ms Jones said.
“Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
Customers who need help are encouraged to visit their nearest open NAB branch where it is safe to do so, contact their banker directly, or call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm Saturday AEDT);
- 1300 769 650 for business customers (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday AEDT). Visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Agri customers who need help can contact their banker.