National Australia Bank has today announced its disaster relief package for customers in flood-affected areas in Maryborough, Queensland.
NAB encourages customers affected by the floods to contact the bank when they’re ready to discuss a range of financial relief measures, including:
- Credit card and personal loan relief
- Waiving the establishment fee for restructuring business facilities
- Concessional loans to customers seeking support to restructure existing facilities to assist in repairs, restocking and re-opening for business
- Reducing and moratorium on home and personal loan repayments
- NAB Assist tele-consults for customers
- Wellbeing support for colleagues and customers
NAB Business Banking Executive, Regional and Agribusiness Wide Bay & Fraser Coast, Peter Petersen, said the measures provide customers access to immediate financial support.
“While the water is now receding, we know this is still impacting a lot of people in Maryborough – we are here to help and the number one priority is to stay safe,” Mr Petersen said.
“We are here to support all NAB customers, employees and the wider community before, during and after a natural disaster. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help are encouraged to visit their nearest open NAB branch where it is safe to do so, contact their banker directly, or call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT);
- 1300 769 650 for business customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT); or
- Visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Agri customers who need help can contact their banker.
- For NAB insurance claims (damaged homes, contents, and vehicles), please call Allianz on 1300 555 013