National Australia Bank today announced its disaster relief package for customers affected by bushfires in the Shires of Esperance and Dundas in Western Australia.
Measures available to customers include:
- Suspending home and personal loan repayments
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early
- Waiving home loan and personal loan application fees
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate
- Support to restructure other existing bank facilities
- Provision of support and counselling through NAB’s Employee Assistance Program
“This is a hard time for the people of Esperance and Dundas as they continue to face the real danger of bushfires,” said Tracey Clarke, General Manager, NAB Retail, Western Australia.
“We are here to support all NAB employees, customers and the wider community. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
NAB is also supporting employees impacted by the bushfires and has made crisis leave available to permanent full-time and part-time staff.
- Customers who need help with their finances can visit their nearest open NAB branch, contact their banker directly or call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599 (8am-8pm Mon – Fri, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays AEST/AEDT)
- Small business that need help can call 1300 965 577
- Emergency claims 1300 555 013
- Property and motor vehicle insurance assistance 132 652