NAB Now Pay Later is now live and available for the 52,000 customers who pre-registered.
In a move to give Australians more control of their money, customers can now apply for and use the bank’s new instalment payments product in their NAB app.
Customers can access up to $1,000, split purchases into four payments, use it anywhere Visa is accepted and add NAB Now Pay Later to their digital wallets for online and in person payments.
Unlike other instalment payment or pay-in-four products, NAB Now Pay Later has no late fees, no interest and no account fees.
Another key difference in NAB’s approach to instalment payments is that applications will undergo a credit check to protect customers and ensure they are confident to appropriately manage their repayments, both today and in the future.
NAB Executive for Everyday Banking, Paul Riley, said NAB Now Pay Later’s launch was an exciting move for the bank.
“We’ve seen great interest so far with 52,000 customers pre-registering their interest for NAB Now Pay Later,” Mr Riley said.
“We’re excited to be able to help customers and give them more simple and digital ways to manage their money.”
Customers will be approved in a few minutes based on eligibility and credit assessments.
“With NAB Now Pay Later integrated into the NAB app, it will be visible alongside the customer’s other accounts,” Mr Riley said.
“We’re giving customers more flexibility, choice and control to manage all of their everyday banking needs in the one place.”
NAB Now Pay Later features include:
- No interest
- No account fees
- No late fees
- No minimum purchase amount
- Can be used anywhere Visa is accepted in store and online
- Spend limit up to $1,000
- Payments split into four fortnightly repayments
- Digital first – apply only via the NAB App and fully integrated into it
- Virtual card with revolving security number (CVV) instead of a plastic card.
For more information visit www.nab.com.au/nabnowpaylater
- It’s estimated there are five to six million active instalment payment accounts in Australia and about 45% of Australians have used an instalment payment product.
- Research on instalments solutions commissioned by Visa and conducted among Australian credit card holders online in September 2020 by UX Army.