NAB has today announced a Drought Assistance Package to support customers enduring prolonged drought conditions across NSW and QLD.
Customer Executive Regional and Agriculture, Julie Rynski, said it has been a difficult time for people in the affected areas, who are facing severe drought conditions.
“As Australia’s largest Agribusiness bank, we are acutely aware of the challenges and unpredictability of life on the land and the impact of drought on NAB customers, employees and the wider community,” Ms Rynski said.
“Anyone who needs assistance or advice should contact their local banker so we can discuss their circumstances and determine the best way to help.”
Measures that may be available to eligible customers include:
- Extension of loan terms, consideration of restructure of loan repayments to interest only and waiver of all associated extension/restructure fees;
- Credit card and personal loan relief where appropriate;
- Suspension of home and personal loan repayments;
- Waiving costs and charges for early withdrawal of Term Deposits (including Farm Management Deposits);
- Waiving home loan and personal loan application fees; and
- Provision of support and counselling through NAB’s Employee Assistance Program
For further information:
M: +61 (0) 472 863 630
M: +61 (0) 476 802 037