Following the announcement of further COVID-19 restrictions in Victoria today, NAB Group Executive for NAB’s Business & Private Bank, Andrew Irvine, said the bank remains ready to support customers who need extra assistance.
“Victoria we are with you,” Mr Irvine said. “We’ve been there to support our customers throughout the pandemic so far and our team of bankers remain front and centre, helping businesses and individuals as they weather the current restrictions.
“Our bankers are still dedicated to checking in one-on-one with our business customers to talk about their particular situation. Once we’re able to understand exactly where a business is at, the pressures and the future opportunities, we can then tailor support specifically for them.
“This support can be financial solutions, but it can also be mental health support through one of our professional providers. We have bankers who are experienced and well versed with helping businesses make quick decisions and put in place solutions to help them get through this.”
Any Victorian business that is struggling with the impacts of COVID is encouraged to call their banker or NAB Assist business support on 1800 701 599.
Support available to businesses can include:
- Restructuring of business facilities along with reduced or waived applications fees;
- Deferral of principal payments across multiple product options;
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early giving customers quick access to cashflow;
- Credit card and personal loan relief;
- MyCoach wellbeing support for colleagues and customers.