NAB has today announced its disaster relief package for customers in flood-affected areas in New South Wales and Queensland.
NAB encourages customers affected by the floods to contact the bank when they’re ready to discuss a range of financial relief measures, including:
- Credit card and personal loan relief
- Waiving the establishment fee for restructuring business facilities
- Concessional loans to customers seeking support to restructure existing facilities to assist in repairs, restocking and re-opening for business
- Reduced payment arrangements and repayment moratoriums on home and personal loans
- NAB Assist tele-consults for customers
- Wellbeing support for colleagues and customers
NAB Executive Retail, Krissie Jones, said the measures provide customers access to immediate financial support.
“We are here to help and the number one priority for anyone in these impacted communities is to stay safe,” Ms Jones said.
“We are here to support all NAB customers, employees and the wider community before, during and after a natural disaster. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help are encouraged to visit their nearest open NAB branch where it is safe to do so, contact their banker directly, call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am-8pm Mon-Fri AEST/AEDT).
- 1300 769 650 for business customers (8am-8pm Mon-Fri AEST/AEDT).
- Or visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Agri customers that need help can contact their banker.
- For emergency claims, or general insurance, call 1300 555 013.
- For Property and motor vehicle insurance assistance, call 132 652.
For further information:
NAB Media Line:
M: +61 (0) 3 7035 5015