NAB will provide $1,000 grants and additional financial relief to customers and colleagues affected by floods in NSW, to assist them in the immediate aftermath of the natural disaster.
The grants will be available until Friday, 5 August and will give NAB customers who have suffered significant damage to their home, farm or business, access to funds to assist with emergency expenses.
NAB colleagues who have been evacuated from their place of residence or cut off from support services can also access funds to assist with accessing temporary accommodation and everyday essentials.
NAB Group Executive Personal Banking, Rachel Slade, said NAB will support the local communities who have been left devastated by the impact of the floods with grants, loan payment deferrals and other relief measures.
“To all the families, communities and businesses who have again suffered damage to their homes, farms and premises, we are here to help you through this,” Ms Slade said.
“Some of these NSW communities have had to deal with the heartache and devastation of three flood disasters in the past 12 months. We have support available, including $1,000 grants, to help those affected with immediate assistance.
Additional support available for NAB customers directly impacted by the current floods includes:
- Loan deferral or reduced repayment arrangements for home, personal and some business loans.
- Deferring upcoming credit card payments.
- Waiving and/or refunding fees and charges, including for example: merchant terminal fees and early access fee to term deposits.
Customers who need help are encouraged to contact their banker directly, or call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm Saturday AEST/AEDT);
- 1300 769 650 for business and agri customers (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday AEST/AEDT)
For further information:
NAB Media Line
P: +61 (0) 3 7035 5015