NAB is providing financial support to customers in cyclone-affected areas of Western Australia.
If customers are experiencing financial hardship as a result of Tropical Cyclone Ilsa, NAB encourages them to contact the bank to discuss a range of financial relief measures, including:
- Loan deferral or reduced repayment arrangements for home, personal and some business loans.
- Deferral of upcoming credit card payments.
- Waiving and/or refunding fees and charges, including merchant terminal fees and early access fee to term deposits.
NAB Retail Executive, Krissie Jones, said these measures were aimed at providing immediate financial support and reassurance to customers who have been impacted.
“We want NAB customers to know that we are here to help. Those who need assistance due to the impact of Tropical Cyclone Ilsa should contact us as soon as possible and we’ll talk through the best ways to assist,” Ms Jones said.
“We’d also like to recognise local emergency services who have been working hard with local communities to protect and recover from Tropical Cyclone Ilsa.”
Customers who may need help are encouraged to contact their banker directly, or call NAB Assist on:
- 1300 308 132 for personal customers (8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, or 9am to 1pm Saturday AEDT).
- 1300 769 650 for business customers (8am to 5pm Monday to Friday AEDT).
- Agri customers who need help can contact their banker.