As New South Wales enters a period of tougher COVID-19 restrictions, NAB Group Executive for Business & Private Bank, Andrew Irvine, said the bank remains ready to support customers who need help.
“Throughout the pandemic we’ve been there to support customers and our bankers are ready and willing to help any businesses and individuals who need assistance,” Mr Irvine said.
“Australians have shown how resilient they are right throughout this pandemic and together we will continue to get through this.
“Our bankers will work with customers to understand their individual situation, the pressures they’re under and how we can then tailor support specifically for them.
“Our bankers are experienced and well versed with helping step customers through things and be able to put in place solutions to help.”
Any NSW business customer struggling with the impacts of COVID-19 is encouraged to call their banker. Any business or individual that needs help can also call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599.
Support available to businesses can include:
- Restructuring of business facilities along with reduced or waived applications fees;
- Deferral of principal payments across multiple product options;
- Waiving costs and charges for withdrawing term deposits early giving customers quick access to cashflow;
- Credit card and personal loan relief;
- Professional wellbeing support.
Support available for individual customers can include:
- Providing a temporary reduced payment arrangement;
- Giving a temporary payment break;
- Where appropriate, restructuring a home loan or consolidating debt to suit different situations;
- Wellbeing and financial counselling support.
Further information on support available can be found at nab.com.au/coronavirus