National Australia Bank has activated its disaster relief package for customers affected by the recent tropical cyclone in Far North Queensland.
If you’re a NAB customer affected by the cyclone, we can provide financial relief by:
- Waiving fees and costs for withdrawing term deposits early (including Farm Management Deposits).
- Support to manage existing regional and agribusiness bank facilities.
- Hardship assistance from NAB bankers working on the ground in affected communities.
- Concessional loans to customers seeking support to restructure existing facilities to assist in repairs, restocking and re-opening for business.
NAB Business Bank Executive Far North Queensland, Elisha-Vi Raso, said it has been a difficult time for the communities and businesses in this region.
“We know this has impacted a lot of people and we are here to help,” Ms Raso said.
“We are here to support all NAB customers, colleagues and the wider community. Anyone who needs assistance or advice can contact us so we can discuss their circumstances and work out the best way to help.”
- Customers who need help with their finances can visit their nearest open NAB branch, contact their banker directly, call NAB Assist on 1800 701 599 (8am-8pm Mon-Fri, or 9am-1pm on Saturdays AEST/AEDT) or visit nab.com.au/disaster.
- Small business that need help can call 1300 961 577.
- Agri customers that need help can contact their banker.
- For emergency claims, or general insurance, call 1300 555 013.
- For Property and motor vehicle insurance assistance, call 132 652.
For further information:
M: +61 (0) 472 863 630
NAB Media Line
M: +61 (03) 8641 0180